Happy Anniversary

As all of you know by now...or maybe not…I don't know.  I am not in your damn head so who knows.  Ahh hell, I digress as usual. In any case, for those that DO know me, know that I am a Halloween and horror nut case.  I obsess about making my house scary every year and one upping it for the next year.  I have added two new goodies to the haunt this year I have even started thinking on what I can for next year. Yeah…obsessed



However, this blog post is NOT Halloween but it is about October 31st. In fact, it is about that date ever since 1998.  That was the day I married my enabler, partner in crime and best friend. And yes…we ARE BEST friends.  I could not operate without her.  She makes me a better person and would be totally lost without her.  Our partnership has made us a ruthlessly efficient parenting team.  As she put it earlier, we are yin and yang.  One cannot be without the other.


Viki, thank you for putting up with my shit for all these years but most importantly, keeping me grounded and raising the best little hooligans around. Here’s to 16 years of incredibly short madness and let’s hope the next 16 years don't move as fast as the first ones.


I love you Viki and happy anniversary.

Comments

Popular Posts