Zero Fucks Given

I have been for most part, pretty quiet about the whole Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner brouhaha. Many would think that would be something I would jump on and be raunchy about.  You be right in most cases.  However, I decided to step back and watch this mess unfold online.  Also, I hate talking about anything remotely related to the Kartrashian Klan.  However, since most of you asshats out there won’t fucking drop it and every other post on the social networks is about it on way or another, I might as well put my 2 cents in on it.

My thoughts?  I have a ton of respect for Jenner and I just want to let him do what he wants to do but overall…Who fucking cares.  Every one of you fucktards that keep posting on this has this sick fascination about this man that is about chop off his pee pee to become a woman.  Guess what...transgender surgeries have been going on for quite a while and they barely make news except this one…the one attached to the Klan of Ass…you won’t let this slip on by.  Sigh.  You do realize that there are bigger things going on in the world than this petty bullshit, right?  The nasty parts of the Patriot Act went away (huzzah) but YOUR representatives in congress took advantage of you and came up with a whole new nasty law that not reinstates those provisions to spy on you, it also strengthened them.  If you dummies kept an eye on the ball and not Bruce’s, this may have not happened.  I could go on about the other things going on but you are just starting to realize that I am not talking about Jenner anymore and are getting bored with it.  Ass.

Another point I wanted to make is to those of you that are taking this WAY too seriously.  Yeah, I know, transgender discrimination is a real thing in this country and the around the world and these people have been treated like subhumans much like the Tea Billys treat everybody that is not a white male.  However, if you cannot see the humor of one the manliest men in sports in the 1970’s deciding to trade up his piss rod for piss curtains, then something is wrong with you.  The irony to almost too much to take.  I have seen QUITE a few of you get all up in arms on Facebook because somebody took a humorous shot at Jenner and now you are going to unfriend them/ report them/ leave a group…etc.  Those that are having the problems with the jokes claim to be this open minded liberal type but are actually just as intolerant as the fuckwits making the REALLY bad jokes.  Are some of the jokes demeaning and horrible?  Yep.  However, I have seen some that are just plain funny and do nothing to degrade Jenner in any way but those with the thin skin are grabbing the pitchforks over it.  Lighten the fuck up already…it is a joke and not a death threat. 

In short…I don’t care that Jenner is turning his twig & berries into dog food and I don’t care that some people made some tasteless jokes about him.  I do care that I keep seeing this shit in my multiple feeds.

This is the internet and we have the most information imaginable at our fingertips and we are wasting it on this tripe.  Now let’s get back to what the internet is truly for…bitching and posting memes & cat videos. 

Oh, BTW...Fuck the Kartrashian Klan with a red hot barbed poker. Double fuck Kanye with one laced with herpes.

Comments

Popular Posts