MySpace users and their pages...

So...what the fuck is wrong with most MySpace users? I was briefly on this black hole of a website last year and got out screaming after two months. I saw nothing but Emo kids and childish bullshit from adults. Because they were able to hide behind their computer screen and persona, they thought they could write and post whatever they wanted without shame or retribution. MySpace appeared to be hateful playground where taunts, threats and gossip are lobbed around freely like a grenade in Charles Manson's hand.

Well, that is what I thought until recently. Yes, that bullshit is still there (BTW, what the fuck is Emo and what is with that fucking retarded haircut...ahhh I see another blog post coming on that) and most user that "Pimp" out their page, have no earthly idea what they are doing. After browsing user pages, I now know why the Electoral College is still in place. If the page is to represent the user, then most of America is a cluttered, unreadable mess and I am not talking about our leader. Now, my page is a work in progress, but damn... at least I can say it is readable and somewhat organized.

In the last week or so that I have been back on The Space, I have made contact with some old friends and I hope that I will find others. Now if I can only get this bimbo whore named Candi to stop trying to "friend me up" with her 10,000 fat middle aged male friends...

Comments

Popular Posts