I am such a f'n sell out!

So...here I am back on MySpace after I said this site is just for children, emo dweebs and snot nosed punks. The reason is that my wife signed up for a page. And after seeing the likes of Kevin Smith, William Shatner and some other cool celebs sign on as her friends, what could I do?!? It was either that or watch the apocolypse happen since Viki did sign on to MySpace. Oh well...I am a big fucking sell out and I feel like a douche-bag hypocrite.

Anyhoo, I am trying to track down some of my friends that I have not seen in years. Especially the ones that used to play in Rocky Horror back in the day in Lynhaven Mall in VA Beach. I did find one, but he has not responded (yet). I guess I have been anti social over the years and I just want to say..."'sup? How's life treating ya?"

Now that I am back here (ugh), I am gonna stir up some trouble...

Comments

Popular Posts