ARRRRG!!! More f'n snow!

OK. The first few snow storms I thought were really cool back in October. Then in December we get hit with back to back multi-feet storms. My response was HOLY SHIT...but still kinda cool, because I love snow. Now, for the 7th fucking week in a row, we are getting hit AGAIN and we are going to get hit in two days again with another chance YET again for the eighth week straight.

Denver's average seasonal snow fall it around 60 inches. As of today, Denver will hit that number with February, March & April being the heaviest snow months still yet to come. Since I live just west of Denver near the base of the mountains, we have measured about 90 inches since October. WTF?!? Nobody has seen their yards since 12/20 and it looks like the area is going to break the record of of having the longest period of snow being on the ground in by 2/21. The record is 63 days.

I have had enough and I still have to make it through 3 more months.. Ah fuck it to hell...at least I have a snow blower now.

Comments

Popular Posts