Future Rants




Here is my attempt at doing something pseudo regularly I will try (KEY WORD: try) to call out somebody who desperately needs to be called a giant bag of douche. This will be similar to my Twitter thingy I am doing just plainly called The Golden Douchey. The Super Golden Douchey is more for that one person that stands above the crowd or should I say wallows in the filth of humanity. Either way, they are a giant walking talking douche that deserves to be called out so the world can smell the vinegary awfulness. That's right, I am going there.

I have been banging my head against the wall trying to come up with that one nozzle that reeks of unbathed hooker and I keep coming up with one right now. I am not going to spill the beans on who that is but her name is NOT Speck...but it is similar to that. That blog will be lengthy and just brimming with hate, venom and bile. It is somebody that sucks SOOO much, one would think that she houses a singularity and I am not even talking about her sex life.

In any case, I have been sitting on this idea for some time and it is now time to strike. I will be working on my first deserving rectal wart and posting soon. She is a real piece of work that the whole must know about and needs to shy away from.

Comments

Popular Posts