American Delusions


This post is SPECIFICALLY to those people that I see post on FB and Twitter that think that the U.S. is a Christian nation.  If you truly believe that, then you know nothing of the Constitution and WHY this country was founded.  It was founded on many principles and reasons but #1 reason in the Bill Of Rights was for religious freedom.  Freedom to worship and have faith in whatever religion or deity you want...or not.  Like the writer of this article said, "America is not one nation under God, but one nation under a Constitution."  I could have not said it better.


For you Christians that have been saying things like "This is a Christian nation and if you don't like it, get out."  Let me correct you by saying to you...go read the Constitution (THE GOVERNING DOCUMENT OF THIS COUNTRY) and if YOU don't like that...YOU can get out.


Yes I am trolling...but I am allowed.  It is my Constitutionally given right. Just like it is your Constitutionally given right to be deluded into thinking that there is some imaginary sky guy controlling our lives and destinies.  


Now that I have set this up, please go read this MUCH better written article from the AMERICAN ATHEIST website...


Congress Shall Make No Law…




Comments

Popular Posts